Full Job Description:
When everything’s connected, how we connect is everything… and we’d like to connect with you too! Connect your compassionate nature, service orientation and previous customer service experience to a new career as a Healthcare Licensed Insurance Agent with TTEC in Temple, TX. TTEC is offering you the chance to be paid to learn a new career and gain your license all on us.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy
• FREE licensing course (and you’ll be paid for your time to boot)
• Flexible and growth-oriented study sessions
• All state licensing exam fees covered by company
• Yearly renewal of license provided by TTEC as your employer
• Fun, talented and witty teammates
• Knowledgeable, encouraging, supportive and present leadership
• Family-friendly environment
• Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
• Diverse and community-minded organization
• Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
• And yes…all the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you’d expect
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on health-related products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one. We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't be taught-a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers through some of the more difficult times in their lives. You'll also have a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy, family-friendly atmosphere.
Once you become a Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent, on a typical day, you’ll
• Assist individuals in understanding their coverages and selecting the right products, services and best solutions to meet their personal health and financial needs
• Be providing full lifecycle customer service and sales where you could accept inbound or might be calling out to provide follow up
• Open and maintain customer accounts and information
• Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and select the best solution in an efficient manner
• Resolve customer technical issues with patience and understanding
• Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
Why You? What You Bring
• Aptitude and tenacity to be learn about what it takes to become a licensed healthcare insurance associate including passing the state licensing exam (and yes… we will help… those who take it seriously and accept our coaching are extremely likely to pass on the first try… a few have to take it again… and yes... we’ll help you through that too!)
• Integrity to follow HIPAA guidelines on maintaining patient privacy (just as you would expect if it were your private information being shared)
• Strong customer service orientation
• Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
• High school diploma or equivalent is the minimum and… with education… more is better
• Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
• The passion and drive to make a difference
We encourage you to visit us at 1600 Eberhardt Rd., Temple TX 76504, Mondays through Fridays, 9 AM to 3 PM, text ‘TTEC’ to 97211 or apply online today:
1. Click on the Apply Now button.
2. You’ve applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
3. Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
Career Changers welcome here
Time to change your career? Whether you’ve spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you’ve been in sales, retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our healthcare associates’ team.
For more information about TTEC or other jobs in Temple, TX, visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Direct Link: https://teletech.taleo.net/careersection/5/jobdetail.ftl?job=02EXD&lang=en&JB-15289
Company Type: Not Specified
Contact Name : 1-866-796-5485
Contact Phone: 1-866-796-5485
Contact Email : (None)
Number of Views: 13