Full Job Description:
Inbound Sales Representative
Results-oriented. Problem solver. Driven. It’s what connects us… and we’d like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences for a well-known and trusted humanitarian organization as an Inbound Sales Representative with TTEC, in Uniontown, PA.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, we’re always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we’re not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we’re busy, it doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun. We’re passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other’s achievements. We’re also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you’re looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading…
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy:
• Fun, talented and witty teammates
• Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
• Family-friendly environment
• Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
• Diverse and community-minded organization
• Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
• Competitive pay of $12.25 per hour plus uncapped commissions and benefits you’d expect
What You’ll be Doing:
As part of the Registration Support Group, you’ll take a problem and turn it into a solution. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and is very rewarding. You'll use your “get it done”, high-energy, professional approach to answer in-bound calls from customers. You’ll help people every single day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers’ needs, and providing solutions.
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught—an upbeat and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy, family-friendly atmosphere.
On a typical day, you’ll:
• Seek to understand customer needs and requirements
• Build a strong rapport with customers
• Overcome objections and gather information from the customer to make the best recommendations
• Close sales and achieve daily, weekly, monthly quotas
• Deliver amazing customer service
Why You? What You Bring:
Being bold, passionate and real. It’s what connects us here at TTEC. Does the following describe you as well?
• Passion for sales and interested in a career with outstanding growth and earnings potential
• Minimum 1-year sales experience with proven results and a track record of over-achieving quotas
• Strong phone presence with excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Strong listening skills
• Computer literate
• Flexibility to work any schedule/day to meet operational coverage needs. Weekend and holiday coverage may be required
• Pass all required assessments including the Sales assessment
• Complete interview process with hiring manager and team leaders
1. Click on the Apply Now button.
2. You’ve applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
3. Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
You can also call us at 724.425.8202 or 724.425.8203 to find out more!
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Direct link: https://teletech.taleo.net/careersection/5/jobdetail.ftl?job=02CX6&src=JB-15289
Company Type: Not Specified
Contact Name : Talent Acquisition
Contact Phone: 1-866-796-5485
Contact Email :
Number of Views: 16