Hiring Company: Tri Star Inc.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Not Specified
Experience Desired: 0 - 2 Years
Last Update: Mar 16, 2018 09:48:56 AM
Full Job Description:
Logistics Management Support experience in two (2) of the following Logistics Elements: Maintenance Planning, Supply Support, Technical Data, Training and Training Support, or Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) planning.
• development of or assisting in development of Acquisition Logistics Documentation.
• Familiarity with systems, specifically Integrated Logistics Support Plans, Maintenance Plans, User’s Logistics Support Plans, and Performance Based Logistics (PBL) Planning.
• Ability to understand processes and improve or refine them; ability to document and understand lessons learned; ability to use MS Office Suite; ability to interact with databases.
• Ability to communicate both orally and written correspondence.
• Supports a senior level Logistics Management Specialist with project oriented technical and administrative tasks with direct responsibility for assuring the correctness of a product and detailed review for compliance to industry and DOD standards.
• MUST be a US Citizen
• Successful candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a government-issued security clearance of secret level or higher; interim may be required before starting
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or GED
1 -3 years of experience performing acquisition logistics for the DoD.
Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience
o Full-Time Employee: PPO Health, Vision, Dental, Group Life, 401k, Short/Long Term Disability, Personal Time-Off (PTO) and Paid holidays
Company Type: Direct Employer
Contact Name : Job@star3.com
Contact Phone: (812)675-4981
Contact Email :
Number of Views: 78