Job Type: Full Time
Experience Desired: 0 - 2 Years
Last Update: Dec 14, 2018 04:59:20 PM
Full Job Description:
Customer Service Travel Representative - Rockledge, FL (025VS)
WALK IN WEDNESDAY -
ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS
7/25 & 8/1 | 10 AM to 3 PM
4050 Riomar Drive Ste 100
Rockledge, FL 32955
TTEC (formerly TeleTech), the global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO) with over 30-year history of recruiting great people like you, is here to offer a career in the customer service industry. We are currently hiring Customer Service Travel Representatives, who have always wanted to be part of the growing travel industry. This exciting opportunity is available for our Rockledge, FL location.
Being a TTEC (formerly TeleTech) Customer Service Travel Representative will place you in an exciting, fast-paced career, where you can go as far as your ambitions can take you. You will get to hear satisfaction from your customers after you've been able to help them make their dream vacation a reality. Ultimately, your job is to WOW customers by providing excellent assistance with their travel plans!
At TTEC (formerly TeleTech), we provide our customer service reps with:
• Competitive pay plus performance-based bonuses
• Paid training
• Career advancement opportunities
• Health/Dental insurance and other benefits
• Tuition reimbursement
• Retirement savings
So join our team of upbeat professionals and enthusiastic Customer Service Travel Representatives who support some of the most successful organizations on the planet!
Our team includes more than 40,000 employees in over 18 countries worldwide, handling approximately 3.5 million customer transactions daily. It is people just like YOU that make TTEC (formerly TeleTech) a great place to work. This is a brand new program in our Rockledge facility and you will be able to get started on the ground floor. Your positive attitude, demonstrated leadership skills and enthusiasm can open doors for you like never before.
In this position, you will…
• Receive customer concerns over the phone, email and via chat
• Provide Awesome answers to questions regarding our customers travel plans
• WOW customers with your ability to answer their questions and solve their problems with enthusiasm
• Address and resolve customer concerns to achieve first contact resolution
• Ultimately you will provide excellent customer service that keeps the customer coming back
Do you have the following?
• A high school diploma or GED
• Six (6) months of customer service experience (preferred)
• Hospitality or Travel experience (preferred)
• Competency in using MS Windows
• Exceptional communication skills – Both Written and Verbal
• Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
If you do, it is YOU TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is looking for!
Click on the Apply Now button to let us know about you. Even better, apply now and tell your friends to apply too – it's always fun to work with friends!
For more information on the world of opportunities that awaits you, visit www.ttecjobs.com
What to expect once you apply: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check as a condition of employment.
Direct link: https://teletech.taleo.net/careersection/5/jobdetail.ftl?job=025VS&src=JB-15289
Company Type: Not Specified
Contact Name : Talent Acquisition
Contact Phone: 1-866-796-5485
Contact Email :
Number of Views: 26