18-23k Lead Teacher Needed in Kindergarten ASAP all in China
Job Description: Lead Teacher are responsible for followings at Academy:
1. Learn and administer the appropriate curriculum for children in your care for both classroom and outdoor activities, in accordance with age appropriate objectives, developmentally appropriate practice and program philosophy.
2. Maintain daily communication with families of children in your care.
3. Maintain confidentiality with information shared by owner, administration, teacher, staff and families.
4. Report any suspected child abuse to owner or administrator.
5. Maintain all appropriate daily records.
6. Assess and record progress in all areas of growth for children in your care. This includes physical, cognitive, social and emotional growth.
7. Document incidents and accidents appropriately for the administrators approv al.
8. Arrange classroom environment in accordance to program goals.
9. Meet Advanced program review, all Quality Assurance and Education Best Practice Gu idelines.
10. Stay current on and meet all licensing regulations.
11. Take all required curriculum, safety and childcare training's and obta in certificate.
Training: two weeks
Holiday: All Chinese Public holidays, 1 day Christmas, 1 day Thanksgiving, 3 additional days to C hinese New Year Holiday; 10 days p aid vacation.
Tickets: 1 economy round trip ticket to home country and back
Insurance: Full service prem ium provider: Ping An
Visa: Fully covered an d facilitated by employer
If interested,please forward your CV to email@example.com