Hiring Company: Baker Hughes
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Not Specified
Experience Desired: 3 - 5 Years
Last Update: Nov 14, 2017 02:20:22 PM
Full Job Description:
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for an experience NC Machinist to support Completions and Wellbore Intervention at our Navigation facility in Houston, TX. This role will support the manufacturing machine shop by making new components to prints specifications on NC lathes and mills.
• Setup and operate NC Lathe and mill to make product to Prints specifications
• Operate equipment following safety guidelines and procedures
• Operate equipment to produce product to high quality standards
• Read and interpret Drawings in order to manufacture product
• Must be able to calculate and set controls to regulate machining.
• Must be able to follow Sequence of Operations.
• Must adhere to company policies and procedures
• High School Diploma or GED
• Min. of 5 Years’ Experience Setting-Up and Running NC Lathe
• Able to Set-up NC lathes and mills
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Must have working knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerances
• Ability to calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, depth and angle of cut, or enter commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
• Must be able to work well with others.
• Must be willing to learn new skills/Crosstrain
• Must be a Team Player (Share Skills/Experience with Co-Workers)
• Must be safety and quality oriented
• Must be willing and able to work 2nd shift - Monday through Friday from 2:30pm to 10:30pm and overtime as needed
• Have worked with the following types of equipment:
• Mazak 5-axis mills
• Mazak 655 or 815 mills
• Mazak 350, 450, or ST-50 Lathes
• Mazak Integrex
• Programming experience with Mazatrol
Apply online at:
Company Type: Direct Employer
Contact Name : Jimenez, Ginger
Contact Phone: (None)
Contact Email : (None)
Number of Views: 20