Santa Barbara, California
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Not Specified
Experience Desired: 9 - 11 Years
Last Update: May 19, 2017 03:48:45 PM
Full Job Description:
Scope of Position:
• Analyzes in line test & measurement data to understand and troubleshoot interactions between processes, materials, and subassemblies for an electro-optical device.
• Analyzes final electro-optical performance data and maps performance to variations in upstream processes.
• Interacts with key stakeholders to resolve process engineering issues that may involve multiple processes.
• Troubleshoots & performs Root Cause Analysis to resolve unusually complex process engineering issues.
• Develops, plans, and executes process engineering projects for scaling up the fabrication of an innovative electro-optical product.
• Defines and implements change management protocols.
• Defines and implements new methodologies, new technologies and analytical methods.
• Designs, performs, collects data, analyzes and compiles reports on unusually complex process engineering experiments.
• Generates internal and external documentation for products, technical reports for integrated products, and generate process engineering specifications for integrated products.
• Analyzes customer module test data, correlates it to in line electro-optical test and measurements data and tests interactions.
• Leads and contributes directly to the technology scale-up team
Travel Requirements: Ability to travel up to 25%.
Hours of work/work schedule/flex-time: 40+
Required Education: MS in Engineering, Material Science, or related discipline.
Required Years and Area of Experience:
• 10+ years in semiconductor processing or MEMs processing
• Prior experience as an integration engineer in a semiconductor or MEMs fabrication facility.
• Experience in scaling up new technology from prototypes to high volume manufacturing
• Strong analytical skills including multi-variable data analysis
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Strong computer literacy skills
• Ability to work in a team and ability to work independently
• Ability to acquire skills necessary to assemble, service, and troubleshoot process related equipment
• Influencing, negotiation and team skills are essential, ability to act as mentor, lead and/or supervise projects
Desired Skills: Six Sigma, SPC, DOE
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled.
Apply online at:
Company Type: Not Specified
Contact Name : Ellen Klizos
Contact Phone: (None)
Contact Email : (None)
Number of Views: 54