Job Type: Temporary & Other
Salary: Not Specified
Experience Desired: 0 - 2 Years
Last Update: Mar 21, 2013 09:48:03 AM
Full Job Description:
Barrister provides multi-vendor hardware computer services, delivering superior resolution to client/server hardware challenges. The Company has been providing services for over 35 years and provides these services through many of the largest IT companies in North America, as well as direct to commercial accounts. Barrister provides hardware computer services for in-warranty and out-of-warranty equipment, taking care of customers’ computer systems so they can focus on their core business. The Company also services computer and home network systems. Barrister maintains warranty authorizations and preferred partner relationships with over 30 manufacturers and provides non-warranty services for the products of over 200 manufacturers. Barrister offers each individual customer a single point of contact for equipment across vendors, different equipment types and geographic locations. We manage over 13,000 certified technicians through advanced web-based systems, providing on-site service to every zip code within the United States, every province in Canada, and Puerto Rico. Barrister served more than 252,000 locations throughout North America this past year alone.
We invite you to join our network of outstanding computer and printer service technicians. Our company provides hardware repairs on site nation-wide and in Canada to many of the top business entities and clients. We are seeking the best of the best to join our team to deliver on-site service in your local area.
Important Information about Barrister:
• Our Company will contact you via telephone, email or through our web system called TECHWA. You will be advised the date and time service is needed, the type of equipment and the location of the repair. You may accept or decline the work depending upon your availability or comfort level with the equipment needing repair.
• You may sign up to work on whatever equipment types you are proficient: desktops, laptops, printers, servers, etc.
• The service events where you will perform work will be on site at commercial locations such as offices and retail, with some residential customers as well.
• The work is primarily basic installation and hardware repairs for common major brand equipment.
• We provide the parts to the location and they are on-site prior to your arrival. Technicians are required to return the broken or unused parts using a pre-paid shipping label included. No out of pocket expense to you.
• Work volume depends upon the location of the tech, mileage he/she is willing to travel and work volume he/she is willing to accept and perform. We have a large volume of work available nation-wide.
• We have website portal for technicians called TECHWA. You will find it very easy to use and it provides a tab where technician can view available work, where work orders may be accepted or declined, where the customer signed Receipt For Service may be imported upon service completion in order to begin the payment process. It is basically a self service portal for technicians who receive login information in the welcome email sent out after a technician registers as a service technician.
• Once you sign up for our program, paperwork will be emailed to you including the W-9 form, where you provide your tax identification information, a profile information form so you may outline your contact information and qualifications and a full introduction to Barrister to acquaint you with our company and our processes.
There are simple steps for payment:
1.) Call from site to close the call.
2.) Upload the Signed Receipt for Service on Techwa.
3.) Return the used or unused part using the pre-paid shipping label.
Once these 3 steps have been completed, your payment cycle automatically begins. Payment is prepared within 25 days of the above steps being completed, resulting in a check delivered to the technician at approximately 30 days. In your welcome packet, you will find complete details about payment.
Please follow this link to create your profile today:
Related Link: Click to visit
Company Type: Direct Employer
Contact Name : Barrister Global Services Network, Inc.
Contact Phone: (None)
Contact Email :
Number of Views: 79