Robinson Twp, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $Competitiv per Hour
Experience Desired: 0 - 2 Years
Last Update: Oct 18, 2012 04:27:02 PM
Full Job Description:
TRG is located in the RIDC Business Park near the Robinson Township area of Pittsburgh metro.
We are hiring 2 Full Time Sales Supervisors with excellent customer service skills to support a sales campaign in taking inbound phone calls. Supervisors are the first point of escalation to troubleshoot Customer-reported problems, assess CSR abilities and coach CSR to address areas of improvement. Ideal candidates should be motivated, self-confident and possess excellent communication skills and sales ability.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is responsible for supporting, coaching, developing and supervising a group of employees in a customer service environment. The Supervisor position is responsible for day-to-day functional supervision of non-exempt work group, including work assignment and attendance monitoring; providing input into selecting, training, developing, and completing performance management and appraisal of work group(s) in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable legal requirements.
• Monitor, identify and resolve performance/behavior/attendance issues using prescribed performance management techniques.
• Monitor agents and coach them to improve daily/weekly/monthly sales commitments.
• Monitor and take action on TKS, personnel and payroll issues.
• Conduct performance appraisals as required.
• Review TRG compliance documents as required.
• Maintain accurate, current and consistent documentation on direct reports.
• Review productivity statistics on a daily basis and provide constructive feedback.
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise.
• Ensure training needs of subordinates are met.
• Successfully complete all client related training and continually update agents.
• Resolve escalated customer issues.
• Hold team meetings on a regular basis with direct reports.
• Communicate all process and client changes to direct reports within a timely manner.
• Promote the use of all center communication tools.
• Administer Recognition and Rewards programs in accordance with organization's guidelines.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
• Associate's degree in related field or advanced vocational training with two to four years related experience; or High school diploma or equivalent with three or more years of related work experience.
• Previous experience in a Call Center is required.
• Ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork / collaboration, motivation and staff development skills including the ability to act as a role model within the organization.
• Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment / problem solving skills when making decisions.
• Ability to establish a course of action for self and others to accomplish a specific goal while using appropriate resources.
• Ability to coach, develop action plans which maximize performance and provide effective feedback for highly demanding sales goals.
• Proven ability to analyze and improve work processes and policies.
• Excellent customer service / support skills, ability to work well under pressure, professional demeanor and strong written and oral communication skills.
• Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Word, and Excel.
Apply Online or visit our website www.trgcs.com/joinus.html Req. # 12-0213
Related Link: Click to visit
Company Type: Direct Employer
Contact Name : Christopher Branson
Contact Phone: 412-706-5470
Contact Email :
Number of Views: 257